Environmental Health Officers Registration Council of Nigeria (EHORECON) Act No 11 of 2002 empowers the Council to License Environmental Health Practitioners as to enable them practice in Nigeria. The Practice License cycle is two years (bi-annual) and it is applicable to all the three cadres of Environmental Health Practitioners namely:
- Environmental Health Officers (EHOs)
- Environmental Health Technicians (EHTs)
- Environmental Health Assistants (EHAs)
REQUIREMENTS FOR RENEWAL LICENSE/PERMIT FOR INDIVIDUAL PRACTITIONERS
- Filled application Form
- Attached (50 Credit Points) Certificate of thematic attendance for EHOs
- Attached (25 Credit Points) Certificate of thematic attendance for EHTs & EHAs
- Evidence of Payment (via Remita platform in favour of EHORECON)
- Certificate of Registration.
You can also click on Portal to obtain the License online.